Record nerds! Weekly Monday Record Shop Showcase & pop up at beautiful new patio venue Chroma from 5-10pm!. Please stop by, check out the venue, have a cocktail or 2 Chroma 2937 E.Grand Blvd at beaubien. Afters at Slow Jams. Amazing Monday night!! (This will be a weekly btw).
Monday, May 23: Event Guide Release/Record Fair @Chroma 4-11pm
Wednesday, May 25:DEQ 17_18 Print/Vinyl Rollout @Ima Corktown (Gold Cash Gold location) 7-11pm
Please come by!!
Exciting releases for 2022!
* DEQ 17_18 digital and print issues with 2 vinyl EPs
* Event Guide for Memorial Day Weekend 4X4 print/digital
Artist features (* track on the LP and EP): DEQ 17
- Jon Dixon, John Briggs*, Peter Croce*, Viands*,The Bassment, Grey Area(Southwest art gallery), Kaku (Usui) Sushi and Poke, Detroit Techno Militia (DTM), Two Rooms(Joel Peterson of Trinosophes & Sam Hooker of Peoples Records) Record Label Spotlight, Nandi*, A7MC*, Shawscape* and Movement 2019 photo recap from Amy Hubbarth.
Artist features (* track on the LP and EP): DEQ 18
- Claude Young*, Techmarine Bottom Feeders*(Paris the Black Fu, Luxus Varta)*, DJ Moppy*, DJ Holographic*, Apollo Brown, Sundiata OM, Eddie Fowlkes*, Luke and Jeff Hess*, ADMN* and Infolines.
DEQ and thedetroitilove.com Event Guide (for Movement)
- digital and limited print
- lists all Movement after parties, neighborhoods, places to shop, eat, drink
- thedetroitilove.comis the host site for listings (they have great listings every day of the week)
DEQ’s 6 years running Wednesday club night 2 DJs has a new home @ima in Midtown!
Come join us every Wednesday at Ima in Midtown from 7-11pm for delicious food, cocktails & tunes, For most current lineup go to www.facebook.com/detroiteq
(Sample flyer below)