Exciting releases for 2022!
* DEQ 17_18 digital and print issues with 2 vinyl EPs
* DEQ 19_20 digital and print issues with vinyl EP
* Event Guide for Memorial Day Weekend 4X4 print/digital
Artist features (* track on the LP): DEQ 17
- Jon Dixon, John Briggs*, Peter Croce*, Viands*,The Bassment, Grey Area(Southwest art gallery), Kaku (Usui) Sushi and Poke, Detroit Techno Militia (DTM), Two Rooms(Joel Peterson of Trinosophes & Sam Hooker of Peoples Records) Record Label Spotlight, Nandi, A7, Shawscape and Movement 2019photo recap.
Artist features (* track on the LP): DEQ 18
- Claude Young, Techmarine Bottom Feeders(Paris the Black Fu, Luxus Varta)*, DJ Moppy*, DJ Holographic*, Apollo Brown, Sundiata OM, Eddie Fowlkes, Luke and Jeff Hess, ADMN and Infolines.
DEQ and thedetroitilove.com Event Guide (for Movement)
- digital and print (limited)
- lists all Movement after parties, neighborhoods, places to shop, eat, drink
- thedetroitilove.comis the host site for listings (they have great listings every day of the week)
Outreach: DEQ Community Garden Youth Art project (behind 3628 Gratiot on Sylvester) partnership with Heidelberg Arts Leadership Academy and McDougall-Hunt Block Club (June -August 2022) and subsequent alley clean ups.
If you’d like to advertise with us, please contact Vincent Patricola (email@example.com)… As soon as our social landscape becomes clearer, we can come up with a program that works for you.
* Price does not include any ad production.* ad specs: CMYK, 300 dpi, pdf
– full page ad (size 8.25 X 8.25 with .25 bleed on all sides)
– half page ad (size 4 X 8 with .25 bleed on all sides)
– all DEQ Event Guide ads: 4X4, black and white
AD DEADLINES 2022
(Q3) Digital Issue 19: August 15 (Ads Aug 8)
(Q4) Print and Digital Issue 20 and release event (with EP): November 14 -18th (Ads Nov 4)
Reviews & related: The Answer Is In The Beat: https://www.google.com/amp/s/theanswerisinthebeat.net/2016/05/15/va-detroit-electronic-quarterly-volume-7-spring-edition-lp-detroit-electronic-quarterly-2016/amp/