Hope you all are safe and well. Congratulations to our featured artists for issues 17 and 18!!
Artist features (* track on the LP): DEQ 17
- Jon Dixon (cover story)*, John Briggs*, Peter Croce*, Viands*,The Bassment, Grey Area(Southwest art gallery), Kaku (Usui) Sushi and Poke, Detroit Techno Militia (DTM), Two Rooms(Joel Peterson of Trinosophes & Sam Hooker of Peoples Records) Record Label Spotlight, Movement 2019 photo recap.
Artist features (* track on the LP): DEQ 18
- DEQ 18: Claude Young(cover story)*, Techmarine Bottom Feeders(Paris the Black Fu, Luxus Varta)*, DJ Moppy*, DJ Holographic*, Mike Huckaby tribute, Apollo Brown,Sundiata OM, Daryl Stewart, Seraphine (Female DJ) Collective, Detroit Berlin Connection, and Third Wave Music
Thanks to our staff:
Head Designer: Blair French
Photographers: Marie Staggat, Amy Hubbarth, Chris Thorn, Suzy Dubiel-Reynolds, Lizz Wilkinson, Kyi King,
Dayna Himot, Aaron Lichko, Steven Reaume, Catherine Diggs, Dustin Alexander, Donna Gardner, Tammy Lakkis, Lance Bashi, Todd Johnson, Bet Lemos, Walter Wasacz, Vince Patricola.
– DEQ 17 will be released digitally on May 23rd
– The record for DEQ 17 & 18 release date is TBD, no later than Labor Day 2020.
– The Event Guide will be published
– Print postponed indefinitely